What could be nicer than a scenic drive to learn something new about a regional farm, take a tour and enjoy fun, free activities with your family! Bring along a cooler for your goodies and be ready to explore their shops (not all will accept electronic payment ~ cash for purchasing is helpful).
Check out CCE Franklin County event page and download the brochure to guide you to each farm on the map.
Where is the tour taking you?
- Merry Den Alpaca Farm, North Bangor
- Prairie’s Orchard, Malone
- Northview Quarter Horses, Chateaugay
- Shady Hill Sheep & Wood, Dickinson Center
- Tucker’s Black Angus Ranch and Kelly Tucker Photography, North Lawrence
- Bonesteel’s Gardening Center, North Bangor
PHOTO: Tucker’s Black Angus Ranch
Cornell Cooperative Extension (CCE)
Franklin County Courthouse
355 West Main Street, Suite 150
Malone, New York 12953-1826
Phone: (518) 483-7403
Fax: (518) 483-6214
WHEN: October 5, 2019 10am-4pm
Travel from Lake Placid: about an hour