If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush, there’s no question about it. The Lake Placid Bobsled Experience needs to be at the top of your list. A thrill of a lifetime, you’ll be itching to re-do as soon as you catch your breath.
If you’ve ever wondered what it feels like to be an Olympic slider, this is definitely an experience you won’t want to miss! Led by our professional driver and brakeman, you’ll begin at the half-mile point on the track and wind through Olympic turns known by sliders around the world. Feel the rumble of the sled thundering down the track, speed through one turn, bank high on the next one, and pick up speed on the straightaway. Let’s just say you’ll go faster than you’re allowed to drive a car through town!
WHAT DOES YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDE?
- Bobsled lapel pin – tangible proof you’re adventurous enough to do this!
- Commemorative team photo – for memories to last a lifetime
- A team t-shirt
- 20% off your second bobsled ride (must be within the same season)
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- Reservations are highly recommended and should be made at least 72 hours in advance. Don’t risk missing out! In season, this is a hugely popular activity.
- Call (518) 523-4436 during regular business hours (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm) or email to make your reservation to email@example.com.
- If you do not have a reservation, walk-in tickets may be purchased in person at the Olympic Sports Complex on the day of.
- Availability depends on other reservations, weather, and track conditions
A FEW (SAFETY) RESTRICTIONS
- All participants must be 48” or taller to ride and will need to sign a waiver prior to their Bobsled Experience (other restrictions may apply)
- All sliding is track & weather conditions permitting
The Mt. Van Hoevenberg Olympic Bobsled Run is a venue for bobsleigh, luge and skeleton located at the Lake Placid Olympic Sports Complex in Lake Placid, New York, United States. This venue was used for the 1932 and 1980 Winter Olympics and for the only winter Goodwill Games in 2000. The third and most recent version of the track was completed in 2000 with the track hosting both the first FIBT World Championships and FIL World Luge Championships done outside of Europe, doing so in 1949 and 1983. In 2010 the bobsled track was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
View the schedule and ticket information at whiteface.com
Olympic Sports Complex
220 Bobsled Run Road
Lake Placid, NY 12946
Phone: (518) 523-4436